How can I get the tickets?
What if I miss my ticket window?
Do I need to have a printed ticket or can I use my phone to display my ticket?
Where can I park?
Is PartyWith wheelchair accessible?
How do I obtain a press pass?
Is PartyWith open to children?
How much are tickets?
Children Age 6-12: $15
Kids under 5: Free
Dogs: Free (Limit to 2 pets per Adult Ticket. Please check pet policy under FAQ)
What time should I arrive to ensure I don’t miss my ticket window?
What if I want to purchase tickets for a corporate event, school/company outing, etc.?
Can I purchase my ticket at the door?
Can I bring a camera?
We also provide polaroid camera for rent, first come first serve though!
What is your purchase/return policy for items purchased in the gift shop?
All items are final sales.
I’m looking to launch a brand/collab/new product. Can PartyWith help me to create an immersive branded experience for PartyGoers?
Are you dog friendly?
- All dogs and cats are free admissions along with their owner’s ticket. (Ticket price for Adult is $25) Each Adult Tickets are for up to 2 pets, please note that we have a policy as we want the owner to be able to have close supervision on their pets to maintain a controllable environment.
- The owner will have to sign a waiver form for their pets before entering the experience.
- Dogs and cats need to be leash at all time or in a carrier during the experience. Only under the close supervision of their owner when they are posing in the room, then they are allowed to be unleashed for the pictures.
- If the owner wants to do a video of their dogs running into the Partywith Experience at the Vending Machine Door, just like our ads. We can accommodate that, our staff will be assisting you. Our goal is to have a safe and controlled environment for our other guests in the experience. Please let our staff know in advance when check-in.
- We highly encourage to take a short walk with your pups before entering the experience to prevent unexpected bathroom accidents in the venue. Our store is located in the outdoor promenade side of the mall and there is a small grass area for them to do their business. 😉
If a bathroom accident did occur in the venue, our staff will be able to assist with cleaning materials for it.
- We have special sets for our fluffy guests, such as stand boxes, high chairs, bench, special ball pit, etc. Our goal is to assist you in getting the perfect shot!
- NO OTHER PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE EXCEPT FOR DOGS AND CATS CURRENTLY.
What is the PartyBus?
Where can I find the PartyBus?
The Partybus pops up when you’re least expecting it! We aim to spark excitement and curiosity by surprising you with an amazing party on wheels.
Follow our instagram @_partywith for the hints!
Is the PartyBus traveling to my city any time soon?
Does it cost me any money to go on the PartyBus?
Can I book the PartyBus for my next party or event?
Can I take photos in the bus?
Is the PartyBus wheelchair accessible?
Sign up for Newsletters
Subscribe to receive updates and coupons